Saturday, September 28, 2024

Another new start...


 A new start - Modern Folk Embroidery - A Winter  Kaleidoscope.  On 28 count antique white jobelan, one over one, using dmc 498.  Started with 16 skeins.  Not wild about the color, but it was what I had with the same dyelot in my stash.  The pattern is 20 pages, this is the lower right corner, pages 19 and 20.  And page 19 is completed.  I was hoping to do the annual pattern, but it's not something I wanted to do, so I picked this one, and will see if I can do 2 pages a month.  But I'm starting it now, these are my two pages for September 2024.  

I picked up Lizzie Kate's ABC's of Christmas, and added more to it, while waiting for this to arrive.  Here is an old photo.

And after adding to it.  It's on a steel gray fabric.  Using the Weeks suggested floss conversion.