Rose Quaker - Stickideen von der Wiehenburg. This is where I got to before switching back to the red design. It was time to do the next to pages on the red one. But it was a good time for a break from this one.
Winter Kaleidoscope - Modern Folk Embroidery. I just started filling in the frames to complete frames. Which was me trying to keep going in the last few pages.
Two of the frames were finished...
Completed that center area, which just leaves the outer frame, and that inner frame. This is where it is as of this morning. I'm hoping to finish it yet in April. The quaker one is sitting near me ready to be picked up again.
On the health side of things, I donated blood. Whole blood - and just when I think that nothing new that is weird can happen.... it does. Skipping the details, I can usually donate a pint in 6 minutes. From needle in, to needle out. This time was about 4.5 minutes. They told me to stay seated, they worry about you being light headed, or getting the blood to stop flowing. I asked why I was bleeding so fast. She had simply gotten the needle in the perfect stab, at the perfect angle. I had drank more water the two days before, last time I did not have enough water in me, so I tried harder this time. But I have donated 65 times with just this place, and several gallons at other places over the years. I would donate blood for free, and I have. But for this donation, I got a $40 gift card. Every region is different. But you can go every 56 days, 8 weeks.