Friday, May 16, 2025

Three new starts....

Started two from Lizzie Kate.  Cat Lessons for People is the bottom one, and Dog Lessons for People is the top one.  Using the suggested fancy flosses.  On a 28 count Affogato lugana from Fiber on a Whim.  The colors are slightly different for each, but both seem to work on this fabric.  Not sure how well the white will work, but it is in that milk bottle at the very bottom.  I wanted to start them both since I needed to leave an odd spacing between projects. 

This is Hannah Wilson from Needlework Press.  A new start.  DMC 938 on PTP Doubloon lugana 28 count, one over one.  The pattern was meant to be stitched, two over two, and then had some areas that are one over one.....  so I will have to substitute something else, or fill with something else.  But have just decided to enjoy stitching the large stuff one over one, and figure that part out later.  I just love the weird alphabet letters, and I end up buying patterns with those letters in them. 

I was doing jigsaw puzzles, and not stitching, or just too tired to stitch in the evening for a while.  Usually that means it is time to just switch projects.  But doing a puzzle has become the alternative.  Mostly it is me doing other things, and not the things that I should be doing.  But I take photos, and then don't update the blog - so honestly, I had kind of forgotten I even had started Hannah Wilson.  And she is really lovely.