All over the map on finding something that I could focus on stitching. Dasher and Dancer got some love....
Hannah Wilson - Needlework Press... got some love....
Then I tried the restart of a Blackbird Design - but the fabric again was just gonna crash, so I tried a third restart.... which I ended up pulling the threads out, and giving up.
Then this got pulled back out again... and filled in more to look like what is below.... flowers at the bottom got filled in....Then it got tossed back.... But I was happy that it was filled in more.
Then I started Eliza Evans 1831 - and I can't see the designer.... and the photo came out really sad, so no photo. I only have an area about the size of a post card started. It's another alphabet samplar. I ended up doing several jigsaw puzzles. I just was not focused on stitching. Nothing was able to hold my attention. Eliza Evans had me fussy counting - but I got it started, and I think it's correct so far.
I had a bunch of medical things - not because there was any problem, but because it had been two years since I finished my treatment. The results were all good - so to celebrate I donate blood - and I donate cash to the breast cancer group that helped me. But I worry as the tests got closer - and I worry till they tell me the results. And it takes me a day after to reset - so tonight I am pulling the stitching table closer to where I sit. And updating this blog. Things are good. And I am picking back up Eliza Evans 1831.