Friday, April 24, 2020

Closer and Closer

Modern Folk Embroidery - Forget Me Not.
Measures 10 inches wide by 12.75 high.
15 of 20 pages completed.  Although there is a heart motif that falls across two pages that isn't stitched.  But I am not a fan of hearts, and that heart has to be replaced with something else.  And of course, the letters and numbers are not on here yet. 
I am wondering if because I went to the side edge in the middle, if that was a stupid thing to do.  So I just checked, the edge thread does line up with what is the completed edge at the top.  I have not had any problems with anything not lining up, like when you check alignment of something already stitched.  But there have been a couple of those motifs that sure felt never ending.  Once you get through them, you kinda forget that part.  Below is the photo of where it was when I picked it back up again.
This before photo is pretty accurate as to the colors.  You can tell I was trying to fill in and complete motifs.