Stone Street Stitchworks - Our Daily Thread
This is their #BeWell chart and is a freebie along with just an alphabet version.
Click HERE, and scroll to the bottom to find and download this pattern free.
Once again, my camera is crap - it's lovely. I did mine on black 25 count, one over one, with a golden floss from Colour and Cotton called Cornstalk. But any fabric / thread is gonna work.
The only changes I made were to box some of the flat points, and I raised the second 'T' in 'STITCH', it just felt too low in the pattern. The letters are not all the same height, and the boxes are not even on the pattern, but the result - much better than this picture for sure. The pattern is a PDF, with both versions, and this is the second version.
Oh, and finish #17 for 2020, for those of us that are counting.
1 day ago