Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Just Keep That Needle Going...

Silver Creek Samplers - Curleylocks.
On 28 count Cameo jobelan using all the suggested dmc floss.
This was a new start and a finish.
Finish #16 for 2020.
You know how if you order a pattern, it can't travel alone?   Curleylocks was the extra pattern so the first pattern didn't travel alone.  Stitched one over one, it's 4.5 x 4 inches. 
There are lots of designers I would like to stitch at least one pattern from, this was my first Silver Creek Samplers stitch, and it's from 2008. 
Carriage House Samplings - Shores of Hawk Run Hollow.
This design was on the wall at my LNS - now closed LNS.  And so a while back it got started, mostly it got the frame outlined started, and then I started the middle and bottom row boxes on the end.
I tossed the pattern in with my market order, so I started the first row corner box when my market patterns came.  I thought I had the frame outlined till I went to take a photo.  It's on a Colour and Cotton evenweave, but not sure what.  And it got tossed back into the started stuff when Curleylocks showed up.
Next I started one of the small #bewell patterns - and then it will be the April new parts to add.