Plum Street Samplers - Serial Bowl #4
Finish #11 for 2020.
On 28 count Cameo Peach jobelan, one over one. Using suggested dmc flosses, except for the red, which is Classic Colorworks - Bandana.
This is the perfect fabric for this - and kinda miserable to use for most other things because of the color. If I say the fabric is kinda the suggested color of the barn, but lighter? The light color of the flower and the barn was what I didn't like - so I picked Bandana, and it works. Altered a few other things, widened the grass, otherwise the flowers were wider than the grass, which is fine, but I just preferred this.
Fully admitting that some of the things I try to alter come out as horrible - this one was a winner.
Got at the black Friday sale when it went on sale with the other pattern I wanted, The Beekeeper.
This got started between other things this year, I just didn't post a photo till now. So it was a new start, and a finish this year.
Dutch Treat Designs - Needle Small With Magic Pow'r.
Finish #10 for 2020.
Colour and Cotton fabric - Lunar 28 count jobelan, 154 dmc, both have a lovely dark purple wine cast to them. The colors are much more wonderful together in real life.
Finished as far as I can still post a photo without the name I want to add. The name has been gridded out, and will go in the box, but why put her name out on the internet when I can avoid it. Changed a bit of the spacing between letters, made "pow'r" - "power". but it's mostly the pattern.
1 day ago