Sunday, March 1, 2020

Tombstone Angel - Finished.

Kathy Barrick - Tombstone Angel
From the Just Cross Stitch magazine - October 2008
On Colour and Cotton Sampler Gold 28 count jobelan? - dmc flosses.
And finish #9 for 2020
Omitted the large block date numbers.  Otherwise, mostly as charted.
Finished the March section of the Linen and Threads 2020 Mystery Sampler.
This is top to bottom on the left side completed. Minus the initials.
PTP Gingerbread and dmc 154.
This was a good mail day.  The patterns were for flosses I got cheap at the LNS closing.  Flosses for 2 of the market charts I wanted.  And then flosses to fill in things that were nearly kitted.  .

I had a stitcher make me feel like crap.  She is a flosstube person, she had a pattern that was incomplete, and she was asking for help.   It's an OOP, kinda rare pattern.  I said I could probably help.  She emailed me, I emailed her the part she needed - and she could not be bothered to say - anything.   It was a person that I just randomly watched once, I don't value any interaction with helping or not helping her.  If I hold a door open - I expect to be acknowledged as another person in the world unless you are severly impaired.
I am just kinda sick of hearing about how wonderful this community is - it's really not for some of us.