Sunday, March 15, 2020

Pick it up, Put it back...

A Bird's Eye View - Kathy Barrick.
Finish #14 for 2020.  
On an MCG 28 count evenweave - dmc flosses. 
Below is what it looked like when I picked it back up again.  It's not very big.  It will never be my favorite, but I did finish it.  And I do like it more now that it's done.  
It got quite a ways before it was tossing into the started stuff pile.  It only took two days to finish it.
 I knew what I wanted to stitch from the pile, but I couldn't find it.  Eventually Olga from Plum Street got started last night - fancy flosses, on Colour and Cotton Spellbook 28 count.  But I was still wanting to stitch on that other design I couldn't find...
 First I had pulled Christmas is Coming back out from the started pile before starting Olga...
I finished the border, thought I can power my way down from the top filling in the missing parts...
Did the holly, added the missing words - Christmas - the - and flowers - and started the fence and house area  - and felt like, nope.  Still wanted that missing already started thing...
So I went on at fourth look to finally find what I wanted to try to finish next... 
Long Dog Samplers - The Token.  And I found it - and here is where it is when I am picking it back up.