Saturday, January 16, 2021

Can't Seem To Just Settle In...

 

Courtney Collection - Beasties (mirrored).  This is one skein of dmc completed.  What a mess.  I sure can not seem to complete even an area or an outline.  
Ink Circles - Big Red Ship of Life.  Made some progress on this.  Trying to complete a section when it gets picked up.  Below is what it was when I picked it back up.

But this was actually the end of 2020 stitching.  And I was still altering things, which if you drag that out over years, it takes a bit more time to think - 'what was I doing?'.  And yes, I did buy the two other ship patterns.  I even have enough material to stitch them as a matching series.  But I'd like to finish this one first.  It's dated already, 2014...  clearly that didn't happen.  At this point, I think the lower half is completed, or a couple motifs short on that right side of having half done.  

This was the new start I wanted last time.  Nantucket Girl Sampler.  I found fabric that worked. Didn't get very far.  So it got started and tossed into the pile.

I tried picking this back up - I am not sure about the fabric... I like the idea, just not the results.

This is a Midsummer Night pattern called Prim and Proper Sampler?  It got started.  It was just too fussy to hold my attention.  

I am stitching, I just can't settle.  So a little gets stitched, and then it gets tossed back and I try something else.  The only thing I have come close to staying with has been Beasties.