Monday, January 25, 2021

Five Days of Stitching


 Ink Circles - Modestly-Sized Red Ship of Life.  New Start for the swearing in of a new president.  Using the same stuff as the Big Red Ship of Life, which is never ending.  This is 5 days of stitching. 

This was the point of the first skein of dmc completed. 


 I was curious about the size comparison.  This is the patterns together, on top of each other.  It's not all that much smaller.  I guess the boat is smaller.  And it's not nearly at tall.  The stitch counts are 299 wide by 269 tall on the Modestly-Sized version, and 345 wide by 422 tall on the Big ship version.  A wonky photo, but you get the idea.  The Modestly-Sized version 12 pages, I do have that bottom corner page completed.  Big ship is 16 pages.  Kinda fun, if you get bored, you just switch to a different border or area.  It's on 28 count China Pearl jobelan, one over one, dmc 938.