Modern Folk Embroidery - The Fruits of Plenty. MFESAL2021. The first month is complete. I took the suggested colors of blue, then figured out the approximate version in red, then went to the store to get floss hoping they would have enough of the same dyelot for something. What I ended up with is the suggested light blue and my alternate dark red. Decided that might be lovely, or at least different, I was hoping for something kinda Oval office, patriotic, red-white-blue.
Courtney Collection - Beasties (mirrored). I am still on the first skein of dmc. They are separate, but using the same floss and fabric. Nine pages total, two pages almost completed. I try to outline and fill in back to solid anchor points to make sure I have not goofed. Makes me end up with boxes to fill in. I tried to just work on things I had already started. I grabbed at least 5 things, and I just could not settle into any of them. I finally decided to just try this new start, and finally I settled, able to work on it for several days. Today I woke up and just need to start something new. I thought I had something kitted, but no material. So I am grabbing something else from my stash.
1 day ago