1 day ago
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Stitching Away...
Marie Lucie - Muriel Brunet. From the book. Random pull from the started pile. Below is what it looked like when I picked it back up.Back it goes into the pile. But I was pretty happy to get that much more added. I just want something different for the political day. With so many things started, I'm happy to just make progress. Everything needs progress. Basically trying for a few days on anything, doesn't really matter. Then toss it back, pull another. So the projects showing up here, are gonna seem really random.
Started Seeking Refuge from Scarlett House. On PTP Legacy 28 count lugana, one over one. Fancy flosses and dmc black. I wanna say - Legacy is PERFECT for this. What I loved is the verse, and it certainly fits a pandemic. But I want to modify the design to just the verse, and the bottom border, then flip the bottom border upside down for the area above the words. It would be lovely as a drum... mine will never get that far, but I wanted to see the start of the plan, so it became a new start. Omitting all the top parts of the pattern. The fabric has a perfect hint of the same tones of green. This is the first page, and a fair start.