Tuesday, February 8, 2022

A page finish, then another that will need a restart...


 Ink Circles - Forests of Sumatra.  Finished another page, so 5 of 9 pages completed now.  It will finish at just slightly smaller than a piece of paper when completed.  It's on a 32 count Colour and Cotton, it's cranberry on gray, using silk.  Below is what it looked like when I picked it back up this round.  

I tried to pick up something else...

This is Love Never Fails.  I tried working on her dress, and that light color just sucks on this fabric.  Enough that I would rather just stop, and then restart this completely over again.

This is where it was when I picked it back up again.  I like the pattern, just not on this fabric.  So then I picked up the Ink Circles pattern instead.  It will get restart, but not right away.  I have so many things already started, and yet there will come a day when I just want to start SOMETHING... The other colors work, and I know that dress would KINDA work... but stitching something iffy is awful when you just cringe when you stitch it.