Tuesday, February 22, 2022

So Then There Is A New Start...

Ink Circles - Comparatively Small Red Ship of Life.  Starting 'something new' won in my head...  It's 6 pages, but the right hand side pages are 1/2 pages, so it's really 5 pages total.   And I have actually completed both of those half pages, so I only have 4 pages yet to do.  I got from top to bottom completed, and I'm working on side to side.  There are exactly 28 more stitches to the side yet, so one more inch wider from where this photo shows.  I have the other two patterns, medium and big red ships completed already.  Doing them all on the same China Pearl jobelan 28 count, one over one, using dmc 938.  The medium ship took six skeins total, this is much smaller.  But I can show you that since this one is on the same piece of fabric.  It's should measure 6.25 inches square.  It's measuring 6 inches.

I am happy just starting something new from my stash, and it will complete the series of three patterns.  At least I'm not buying more stuff.