1 day ago
Friday, February 18, 2022
Filling in more each day...
Long Dog Samplers - Life After Death... It's filling in... and I'm gonna skip putting in lots of the back stitching. Not because I don't like back stitching, but I stitch most things one over one, and it just becomes a blob of thread. I still plan to finish this, but I wanna start something else... just something new. It's a real battle in my head, something new and fresh, and... but you just have two pages left on that, or three pages left on that other... just wait... finish those first... finish three, then start one... This is exactly how I have 101 things already started. I don't stitch on more than one thing at a time, I'd mix crap up if I did that. ( And I probably did try that, and DID mix stuff up, so I have crossed that bridge already. )