Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Found It...

Death By Cross Stitch - Long Dog Samplers.  This is the final major area left, and the goal this round.  But it started with something needing to come out,  Nothing big.  Then I started to build up from the bottom left corner, and that circle tree thing was off, so had to come out, and now it's almost back.  It's 4 pattern pages, so it's not a quick finish.  Below is what it looked like when I picked it up again.  I stitched in the date - 2016 - ha ha ha....  I just needed to pause a moment from finding mistakes, but I'm going right back to it. 

I still need to stitch initials by the lions.  I'd really like to get to a finish on this one this round.  I'm wanting to order something... but I know I have stash.  I wanted to get the new Long Dog, but I know I already have - Life After Death - also from Long Dog, and I'd be happy to just start that.  But I want to finish this one first.  I don't like having several Long Dogs started.  I stitched Pandemic, and finished it except the back stitching in 2021, and did The Token, and finished it in 2020.  And yet this one... it's stupidly close.  I did a lot of clean up and fill in to get it to this point last time, which was in March of 2021.  I still have 4 Pot Dickie started.