Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Finish #8 for 2022

Plum Street Samplers - Salem Sisters 3.  Finish #8 for 2022.  Done on Cameo Peach 28 count jobelan, one over one, using the suggested fancy flosses.  I think I last worked on this 8/22/2018. 

Above is where it was when I picked it back up again.

Plum Street Samplers - Salem Sisters 1.  This was completed some other year, but I added the cats at the bottom, per the pattern.  Originally, I omitted the cats, but the plan was to do all three Salem Sisters designs on this fabric, but turns out, it's not big enough.  I tried to add floss to the block letters to make the 'A' 'T' and 'S' more visible, but neither the black or the orange worked, so need to match the thread in the fabric maybe.  A project for another day.  It bothered me when I originally completed it too.

I also have the Salem Sisters 2 pattern and floss.  I grabbed my fabric stash, just to find a cream, or white to start it.... but no fabric screamed " USE ME !".   I also got in that newest Ink Circles littlest Ship pattern.  I wanna start that kinda.  And I was also working on 'Sarah Spurr' from 'the pile of started stuff ', and I am close to another finish.  But for some unknown reason, grabbed this Salem Sisters from the pile, and it got finished first.  It doesn't really matter which order things get done.  But there is a bit of a trick when I am trying to finish things from that already started pile, and two new things nearly get started.