Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Finish #9 for 2022

Ink Circles - The Red Ship of Lesser Commitment.  Finish #9 for 2022.  Used more than one skein, but less than two of dmc 938.  One over one, on 28 count China Pearl Jobelan.  It was a new start and I stayed with it till it was completed.  We are not counting, but I think it is my third new start and finish so far this year.  The point is NOT to make the already started pile larger.

Yep, number 4 is the smallest, and is turned sideways on the fabric.  But it's a bit hard to tell scale, so...

Big Red Ship - the largest is 12 inches wide x 14 inches high.  March 20, 2021

Modestly Sized Ship is 10 inches wide x 9 inches high.   April 5, 2021

Small Ship is 6 x 6 inches.   March 8, 2022

Smallest (today) is 4.5 inches wide, and 5.5 inches high.   April 26, 2022

Dates after are finish dates, two last year, two this year, almost a year apart.  Who knew that March and April were Ink Circles Ships months for me?  For me, this series is completed.  I liked it and enjoyed it, but I'm out of fabric.

I had picked up Sarah Spurr, and was filling it in when I picked up that ship stuff.  It's was so close, and looked like the below photo when I picked it back up again.  Leaves on tree, hand flower leaves,  and the light part on the bird ( which doesn't really show ) got filled in... , then I started a boat..., so now back to Sarah again.