Friday, April 29, 2022

Finish #10 and Finish #11

Sarah Spurr from Carriage House Samplings.  Used the suggested dmc flosses.  I outlined her face and arms so they didn't disappear into the fabric.  And it's lovely once I did that.  Changed the name and date to personalize it for me.  Finished size is 5 1/8 x 6 1/4 inches.  Stitched one over one on Laurel Green Lugana 28 count.  And just for the record, Laurel Green is not green at all but more like cake batter.  And it's finish #10 for 2022. 

Finish #11 for 2022.  Happy Christmas from Prairie Schooler.  On 25 count Black lugana, one over one.  Changed the flosses, skipped the text, the squirrels went from red to gray.  Changed the sleigh to gray instead of green.  Measures about 4 x 5.25 inches.  I know the changes started cause the bell being the same color as the reindeer didn't seem right.  So those bright yellow houses should again be reindeer brown.  But brown houses seemed kinda drab.  But if you are seeing this and considering the colors... oh no, my colors for the red and yellow....  not the suggested colors at all.  But it IS completed now.