Finished the already started bottom corner block, and then started the bottom row second block. Shores of Hawk Run Hollow from Carriage House. I don't know how to count the finished blocks... I doubt I will hang with this long enough to finish the whole thing. So it won't get to a complete finish this round. But it has been lovely to pick it back up again. I also have Houses of Hawk Run already started and in the pile of started things. Two blocks done, is a long way from having twelve blocks done... And just because it was easy, here is where Houses of Hawk Run Hollow got to... Not sure, but it was one of the photos from some point I would have posted in the past. Feels like I should stop Shores and go finish Houses since it might get to a finish... But I would like to finish a few of the blocks on Shores this round.
1 day ago