Monday, July 3, 2023

Two More Finishes...

Finish #9 for 2023.  Carriage House - Blooming Basket.  Used PTP Vellum lugana 28 count, one over one, using suggested dmc flosses.  The pattern was one of several patterns purchased from a shop closing.  Not my favorite colors, but it was okay. 

Finish #10 for 2023.  Little Red Schoolhouse Pinkeep - Pansy Patch Quilts and Stitchery.  On PTP Ale 28 count, one over one, using Gloriana silk in the 062 Cranberry color.  When I saw it, I ordered it.  


Violets and Verses - Mary Woodrow.  Went back to this one, and the borders met up.  On the pattern the  "U" and "V" were reversed on that completed line, so I just fixed it and did it first so I would not forget.  Dove Gray 28 count jobelan, and dmc 3799, so a gray on gray effect.  However, I don't think Dove Gray is offered anymore.  

My treatment ended... I have follow up things, and my insurance might have ended.  It took me 51 weeks, and I really pushed at the end to get the last couple of appointments in before June ended to be sure I was covered.