Thursday, July 13, 2023

From The Already Started Pile....

Pulled Shores of Hawk Run Hollow from Carriage House back out.  It was last seen in March of 2020.  I had the end 3 blocks started, and decided to start that whale block - and completed it.  I took the photo before I had all the water in, but filled it in after the photo.  One whole block done.  Then started to fill in the bottom corner 12th block.  The below  photo shows where it was when I picked it back up.

I am having a bit of trouble finding my stitching bug.  I sit down intending to stitch, and somehow just play solitaire on the computer instead.  My body is still in after chemo repair mode... which honestly seems like it can take a whole year after treatment ends.  The good news is - I do have plenty to stitch.