Boo Sampler - Lizzie Kate. Finish #3 for 2024. Again, a start and finish in 2024. Used the suggested flosses mostly, used the fabric since it was a kit. The fabric is a lilac or light purple. Two over two. Changed the bottom to say October since the other just means nothing to me, and I don't think I have another in the series.
The Ark - La-D-Da. Another start to be a quick finish hopefully. On Queen Anne's Lace jobelan, 28 count, one over one, dmc flosses.Still cold here. -14 was the high for yesterday. Frostbite is 10-15 minutes. So shoveling is not anything I really want to fool with. Tomorrow might get to 30, above zero... Tomorrow will be the day to dig out. Then it gets cold again, for another week? Then it warms up for a quick minute again. I could not imagine trying to get to treatments like I did last year during this nonsense. You get to a point you can barely walk in from the parking lot. Imagine that, and temps at -14, and just praying your car starts after treatments. Radiation people go everyday... again, we got some crazy snow. Roads blow shut every night. City kids are back to school, county kids aren't. Imagine leaving your child, small child out in the cold to wait for the school bus to show up. Craziness.