A new year, new start, and finish.
The Trilogy - Beatrice. It's about the size of a playing card. Used the fancy flosses mostly, and on PTP Sand, one over one. The kid in me has always liked the tongue twister series that Trilogy did, and so during that closeout sale, I got this one.
My first 2020 finish.
Plum Street Samplers - The Beekeeper. My new year, new start.
A crap picture. It's maybe the size of a postcard? Fancy floss on Colour and Cotton - Spellbook.
I started this, stopped and did Beatrice, then went back and added more to this. Always liked this pattern as a kit, but not my thing to buy kits. They are almost always on a fabric I would never stitch on, which I understand. And as just the pattern it was on the fence, to order or not... On sale, it got ordered with another pattern that was a fence sitter that turned up in the same sale.
I was able to give blood platelets yesterday. The first time for 2020.
1 day ago