Friday, January 24, 2020

Another one off the list...

 Scarlett House - Samplers.
Finish #4 for 2020.  On PTP Ale, 28 count jobelan, one over one, fancy flosses.
I changed the barn gray suggested to dmc darker gray.  I liked the sheep better than the dogs.  The bird in the letter L was done in that barn gray - changed it to red.  The side building next to the house is ecru fancy floss, it doesn't show very well, and the flower tips and the rabbit next to the S were supposed to be that, changed it to the fancy white instead, changed the rabbit to the chocolate floss.  Changed the QR to the darker gray. 
Blackbird Designs - Their Song. 
This looked like there really is not that much more to do.  It's on a white evenweave, fancy flosses. 
But this is what it looked like when I picked it back up.