2020 - Finish #5
Blackbird Designs - Their Song.
Fancy floss, on a white jobelan 28 count. Changed a few things. The bird at the top got fixed. I made the words - blackbirds and cherries - the entire word the color, not just a few letters as suggested. Left off the initials and year suggested.
This is Peace and Plenty - a new start from Blackbird Designs - Sisters booklet.
Fancy floss on ivory 28 count jobelan. Part of the stuff I bought at the LNS closeout.
Just tossed into the mix - something new, something not too big. If I wanted to give up, or switch to something else, I would put a few threads in this as a moment of break.
Picked this back up - Needle Small with Magic Pow'r - Dutch Treat Designs.
This might take more than one round of adding to it again. I changed the word - pow'r to power, in the text. But it will be tight.
1 day ago