Looked like this when I picked it up for round 2. But am I trying to do it exactly with them - no.
I ordered and got the Brenda Keyes motif book. Fat Quarter Shop had it, and I could find a 10% off code by just asking google. It arrived 10 days later, and was my first order from them. Then I had seen the Scarlet House pattern with all the flower motifs. And I saw the floss needed. I wondered how many I already had in stash. I needed just 4, and the pattern. I debated... then I put the fancy floss on a ring, and still debated... I am not - oh, I have to stitch that, but I kept looking at it. But having the floss ring of the called for threads and having 14 of the colors, I could see the colors next to me. I kept looking, and finally decided, just order it!!! Looking at it every other day is just maddening. But if I had not put the floss on the ring and had it sitting near me - I might have been able to ignore it. Signed up for Colour and Cotten fabric club again, so I am kinda hoping something lovely shows up that will work for that pattern in the next couple of months. Trying not to make my new started things wipe out my finishes... cause I am still trying to pull things I have already started, and finish those.