Monday, April 19, 2021

Finished - Begin Row...


 Begin Row - Bent Creek.  The 6th Finish for 2021.  One over one, on 25 count Moss Lugana using called for fancy called for flosses except the dmc ecru, which I changed to Chalk fancy floss.  Otherwise it just didn't show.  It is a lovely pattern.  My fabric is older, so a bit darker than what you get if you order it now.  It's a bit more green mint color now I think.

It looked like this when I picked it back up again.

This is My Shadow by Heartstring Samplery.  This round decided to stitch the outline.   There are words in her skirt...  but once I put those in - it's all fill in.  It's not a favorite pattern, but I have started it, so I added a couple days this round, and it's now tossed back in the pile again. 

This is what it looked like when I picked it back up again.