As I stare at that same project I just want to change projects.
Not to something else specific, but just to something else. It shows I am making progress.
I know if I am honest - I love this when I see it, but the actual stitched thing - I think the colors are kinda - Eh.
I donated platelets. They had to stick my finger twice to check my iron level. Which is not a big deal. The first one just stopped after the first drop of blood - sort of proving I have GREAT working platelets. But when they went to put me on the machine, the woman was not learning stabbing, she was already good at that, she was learning the machine. But I said she can stab me. And so she did, and she missed. So she called the regular guy over, he tried to move it, and that didn't work - no blood. But it hurt. So she pulled it out, wrapped my arm. I wasn't mad or upset, and I said so. It happens. Then the regular guy gets to try again on my other arm. And he stabs me and misses. He pulls back slightly and retries, and we have blood in the tube. But in the end, it was a really good stick for me, I am into doing my third gallon of platelets, and this is only the second time it has not really hurt at all. So I got to the end, but I left with both arms wrapped.
So if they got to try a different finger, then a different arm....
I am going to be just fine moving onto a different project. Some of these projects are going to take more than one try.
1 day ago