Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Small Alphabet Sampler...

Sheepish Designs - Red Alphabet.
A new start and a finish - well, mostly finished. 
The pattern has a 2003 and an initial in the five open diamonds.  I am still considering lots of things, but whatever I put there, and since it might be a last name of five letters, I am going to be prudent and not post the name on the internet.  I like alphabet samplers, well, I am slightly picky, so not every one.  This one breaks my usual rules.  First - it's got no 'Z'.  Second, the bottom alphabet just stops at 't'...  But on first glance, it feels balanced, and it always catches my eye when I see it. 
Actually, I missed a stitch, the little flip stitch on that 'L' in the top row.  I will fix that right now, and fill in those diamonds with something. 
I stitched it using dmc 154, a dark purple, on a scrap of PTP Sand, 28 count, one over one. 
It is 4.5 inches wide and 4 inches high. 
Knightmare was finish #8, and I am calling this finish #9 for 2019.