Courtney Collection - Knightmare.
It's done ! Hooray ! 12 pages completed. Stitched on Dove Gray Jobelan 28 count, one over one, using dmc 3799. It took less than three full skeins. Finished size is 8.5 inches high x 9 inches wide.
This is what the next version of this will look like, but I'm sick of it at the moment. So it won't get started next, or even soon. But I have the pattern ready, the fabric and floss will all match.
My goal is still to finish things I have started. I will toss the new thing into the mix just to save my sanity. But I rarely stitch something from start to finish. This took me 24 calendar days, and I did not stitch every day. There is one extra stitch - but everything else matches the pattern exactly. I will consider it my 'fear of God' stitch.
1 day ago