Monday, June 24, 2019

Starting to Fill In

Mermaid's Folly - Courtney Collection.
Of the 24 pages total, this is 5 pages completed. 
Those bottom row pages are 38 stitches high, other normal pages are 96 stitches high.  So far I have added one extra stitch.  See it?  ha ha ha...
This is the first time I have had to sometimes just take a grid square at a time, or a column at a time.
Otherwise it is skip 1 stitch in 80 going across the page.  Too easy to mess that up, and I would have to count and recount all the time.  This again is like stitching a coffee spill of randomness.  I clearly love the results since I am stitching several of the patterns from this designer and willing to stitch them again in a mirror image.  But I admit I like the fact I get to stretch entertainment I get out a pattern.